Firefighters ordered the evacuation of some 60 children from a school building in Všeruby, in western Bohemia on Wednesday after a vessel containing nitric acid broke and the liquid leaked. No schoolchildren were injured in the accident; one teacher who inhaled the acid vapours was taken to hospital.
Czech Ambassador to Ethiopia Pavel Mikeš: ‘If you wait long enough, an egg will walk on two legs’
New debate erupts over use of -ová suffix in Czech female surnames
The Czechoslovak occultist plot to kill Hitler by magic
Archaeologists find unique grave of Roman era warlord in Uherský Brod
Czech companies struggling with labour shortage