Around forty visitors to the Karlovy Vary Film Festival were treated for food poisoning at the weekend after eating at one of the festival stalls, the ctk news agency reported.All received medical attention at the Karlovy Vary hospital and were released within hours.
The incident is being investigated by the local hygiene authorities. It is thought that contaminated water may have been the problem.
Archaeologists find unique grave of Roman era warlord in Uherský Brod
Czech Ambassador to Ethiopia Pavel Mikeš: ‘If you wait long enough, an egg will walk on two legs’
New debate erupts over use of -ová suffix in Czech female surnames
Divided by Freedom – Large-scale Czech Radio survey finds six social classes in Czech society
Josef Becher – the man behind Czech Republic’s iconic liqueur