Firefighters were called to deal with an emergency at Prague’s Vinohrady hospital on Thursday where employees of the hospital’s pharmacy accidentally spilt a container of acid and were exposed to the vapors which are a strong irritant to the eyes, nose throat and skin. Firemen working in protective suits evacuated 28 people before decontaminating the premises. Two employees were treated at the hospital.
Karel Gott to get funeral with state honours as singer’s death is mourned at home and abroad
Beijing ends agreement with Prague – but can spat harm Czech capital?
Karel Gott’s Mona Lisa to be put up for auction
Czechs observe day of mourning for pop idol Karel Gott
Thousands pay tribute to deceased national pop icon Karel Gott