Interior Minister Milan Chovanec said on Wednesday there was no increased risk of terror attack in the Czech Republic at the moment. The Interior Minister reacted to a comment by president Miloš Zeman, who said that a person from North Africa, suspected of being linked to an Islamic terrorist organisation, was presently staying in the country. In reaction to the president’s statement, Christian Democratic deputy Ivan Gabal said the president has discredited the Czech Republic with foreign secret services.
Friendly guide maps Prague ethnic eateries
Czech political parties clash over who should exploit lithium reserves
Learners of Czech meet in Brno for 50th time
Activists pour blood-red substance in Vltava to protest alleged ‘misuse’ of Mánes art gallery
Thriving Prague hotels raising prices to previously unseen levels