The Czech government responded in favor of the strike on Syria launched by the US, Britain and France. The attack sends a clear message to those who do not shy away from using chemical weapons, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said in a press release on Saturday morning.
Foreign Minister Martin Stropnický also confirmed on that as NATO ally the Czech Republic had been informed about the attack, although he didn't specify whether he was informed of the attack in advance. Prime Minister Andrej Babiš said the attack on Syria had been inevitable, emphasizing the Czech Republic clear stance against the use of chemical weapons.
The presidential office, on the other hand, condemned the attack and accused certain media and non-governmental organizations of supporting the war.
Czech town offered million hours of free porn in promotional move
Proposed new Prague development framework sets urban targets for future decades
Czechs drinking less beer
Picturesque South Bohemian border town lands national award
Czech police detain group of foreigners after vicious attack on waiter